Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pink Gem Designs #138 - Children's Playtime - Pirate Chloe

It's time for another challenge at A Gem of A Challenge and our theme is "Children's Playtime".
For my card I went with the super cute Pirate Chloe and I just love her! I really like all of the Chloe images but something about this one just makes me smile.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Patterned Paper
Cards Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi (3 entries only)
Incy Wincy - Punch or Die Cut (5 entries only)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Art by Miran - Anything Goes (3 entries)



Card Recipe:
Image - Pirate Chloe
Sentiment - Printed
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Memorable by My Minds Eye
Flowers and Straws - Michaels
Twine - The Twinery
Ribbon - American Crafts
Pearls - Inky Impressions
Circle and Doily Dies - Lifestyle Crafts
Border Die - Christmas Lace by Magnolia






See I told you she'd make you smile! I hope you like her as much as I do and that you will come over and join us at A Gem of A Challenge


Katie

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Katie, oh wow what a gorgeous card design, love what youve done with this image. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Suze said...

What a cute pirate! Thanks for joining in the die or punch challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Love image. Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!!!
Agnieszka DT

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the layout and the gorgeous colour combo. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp or Digi for February Challenge and Good Luck! xx

irene.sherman said...

Lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun at ABM challenges.