Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Review of 2011 in My Favorite Cards

This is something I saw people do last year but didn't feel comfortable enough to do and now I'm seeing it again and thought I'd give it a try :)
These are some of my favorite cards from 2011, one picked from each month.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November (this one was easy as it was my favorite card of the whole year)



December


So there you have it, 12 of my favorite cards (not saying there weren't others I loved too of course ;)).
I hope you've enjoyed this and here's to 2012 (with two new cards tomorrow I'm off on a roll!)
Katie

3 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous cards! What talent! Look forward to seeing what you create in 2012! :-)

Kelly said...

so pretty. the coloring is fabulous and there is so much love and detail on each card!

Daniele said...

what a stunning collection of cards, wishing you a Happy New Year
hugs