Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Challenge #15 at Cooking It Up!

It's time for a new challenge over at my Cooking It Up With Katie challenge blog.
Our recipe for this challenge is:

Use a digital image
Add a little Purple (any shade from Lilac to Plum and it only has to be a little splash to count)
Use something 3 times (that could be 3 flowers, 3 different dp's, a 3 word sentiment, your choice as long as it's 3)

I found a few challenges to go along with my own :)

Handfull Of Stamps want you to Digi It
Hanna and Friends want a card with a Scene on it
Papercutz want 3 patterened papers



Card Recipe:
Image - Glitterbabe at Etsy
Paper - The Paper Studio
Flowers - Martha Stewart
Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - K&Co



1 comment:

Crafteezee said...

Fabulous colouring Katie, and it looks so tranquil. Wish I could be in it. These colours are also my favourites. Hugs Tracy x