Friday, October 23, 2009

Freebie Friday At Digital Delights!

Happy Friday!
It's been a not too good week here so I didn't get around to making a card with the wonderful Freebie this week.
But it is well worth grabbing and you cna do over at Digital Delights
I promise you'll enjoy my DD posts next week though as....shhhhh.....there will be a set of new releases that you are just going to love! Be sure to see all the Design Team blogs as sneak peaks start on Sunday!





Remember to grab Mr Moose as he's free so what have you got to lose!
Always be sure to join in my 20000th hit blog candy, details are "stuck" at the top of my blog.

Katie

2 comments:

Cara said...

Mr. Moose is cute. Thanks for sharing him. Hope you have a better weekend!

Julie Ranae said...

I see you are a fan of challenges and I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss a brand new one over at The Play Date Cafe...here is the link:

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com

And make sure you grab our badge, too!